Copper alloy single stage pressure reducer
1. Voltage regulation characteristics: the gas source pressure is in the range of 5-15 MPa, the inlet pressure changes by 1 MPa, and the outlet pressure changes by no more than 7X10-3 MPa.
2. Flow characteristics: When the inlet pressure is greater than 2 MPa, the regulated flow rate changes within the rated range, and the output pressure change is not more than ± 6% of the upper limit of the output pressure gauge.
3. Internal and external leakage rate: <5X10-9Pa.m3/s.
4. The diaphragm in the valve is made of metal diaphragm, which replaces the traditional rubber diaphragm. All sealing materials are made of polytetrafluoroethylene to ensure no secondary pollution to high purity gas.
5. Simple and reasonable structure, small size and light weight. Tough and durable, suitable for replacement and operation of various gases.
6. The high pressure structure has good sealing performance.
7. Compared with the conventional pressure reducer (oxygen adjustment), the pressure characteristics and flow characteristics are significantly improved.
8, variety specifications complete, input and output connections in line with national standards and the habits of the majority of users. Can meet the needs of different uses in various industries. Import and export nuts can be customized according to user requirements.
9, YQJXF series of internal and external materials are made of stainless steel, corrosion resistance, stable performance, beautiful appearance.
♦ Main component materials
Main body: brass
Top cover: brass
Main body: 316L
Top cover: 316L